Guild members Carey Lamprecht, Yolanda Huang and Dennis Cunningham got a huge win this week in their lawsuit against Santa Rita jail. Santa Rita staff were torturing prisoners through sleep deprivation. As a result of fierce organizing from the imprisoned women at Santa Rita and the dedicated legal team, Judge Donato orders Santa Rita county jail to end the practice of sleep deprivation stating, ‘Sleep is critical to human existence’. Read more about it here
- NLG-SF Calls for District Attorneys to Dismiss and DROP THE CHARGES against ALL George Floyd Solidarity Protesters!
- Endorse the resolution to make San Francisco a leader in promoting medical collaboration with Cuba!
- Immigrant Protests: A Guide for Attorneys Advising Noncitizen Activists in NYC
- INFO SHEET FOR NON-CITIZEN PROTESTORS
- PRACTICE ADVISORY FOR ATTORNEYS WITH NONCITIZEN CLIENTS CONSIDERING PROTESTING