On August 1, 2018, NLGSF filed a complaint with the San Francisco Police Commission Office, as well as a Public Records Request, in response to the brutal and unjustified arrest of 39 activists who were protesting federal immigration policy outside the Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters in San Francisco on July 9, 2018. To read the full letter, click here.
- OPD Response To Recent Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Volunteer Support
- State Supreme Court Rules in Favor of NLG. Public May Access Police and Government Electronic Records Without Paying Redaction Costs
- California Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants (DRAI)
- Just Detention International (JDI) seeking a CEO!