On August 1, 2018, NLGSF filed a complaint with the San Francisco Police Commission Office, as well as a Public Records Request, in response to the brutal and unjustified arrest of 39 activists who were protesting federal immigration policy outside the Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters in San Francisco on July 9, 2018. To read the full letter, click here.
- NLG-SF Bay Area condemns the attempts by the Trump Administration to Expand Its Executive Powers in Response to the #GeorgeFloyd Solidarity Protests
- NLG-SF Calls for District Attorneys to Dismiss and DROP THE CHARGES against ALL George Floyd Solidarity Protesters!
- Endorse the resolution to make San Francisco a leader in promoting medical collaboration with Cuba!
- Immigrant Protests: A Guide for Attorneys Advising Noncitizen Activists in NYC
- INFO SHEET FOR NON-CITIZEN PROTESTORS