On August 1, 2018, NLGSF filed a complaint with the San Francisco Police Commission Office, as well as a Public Records Request, in response to the brutal and unjustified arrest of 39 activists who were protesting federal immigration policy outside the Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters in San Francisco on July 9, 2018. To read the full letter, click here.
- NLG SF Bay Area Provides Critical Legal Support to Central Americans Facing State Repression at Tijuana/San Ysidro Border
- NLG & Al Otro Lado Mobilizing Legal Support for Central American Refugee Caravan at Mexico-US Border
- NLGSF Sustainer Ken Greenstein files lawsuit against one of the largest landlords in San Francisco on behalf of 68 tenants
- Join Us as Elections Approach!
- Progressive Law Day: Celebrating 50 Years of Progressive Law